PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Pages

SLAYER ICON KERRY KING’S WIFE FLAUNTS AMPLE CLEAVAGE WHILE MAKING A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON INSTAGRAM

SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE BY SIGNING UP HERE IT'S FREE!!!

Slayer guitarist Kerry King’s wife, Ayesha King, took to her official Instagram account to share a new picture of herself and made a new question and answer session with her followers.



As you can see in the picture below, Ayesha was inside the house and chilling with her lovely cat, Jojo. She was looking so shiny while smiling towards the camera and had a simple makeup on her face. Also, you could see the perfect tattoos on her arm.

Furthermore, Ayesha explained the main reason why she was looking so happy this much by saying that she is not used to seeing Jojo this much lovely, and it makes her so much better. In this way, she showed her love for this lovely kitten.

Also, one of the fans praised the beauty of Ayesha and wondered if she made her eyebrows microbladed or tattooed. Ayesha thanked for the kind words of this fan and said that she made microbladed her eyebrows before a long time ago but they made with just a brow pencil right now.

Here is what Ayesha King said:

“The face you make when a formerly feral cranky kitty loves on you. I’m still not used to Jojo being such a love bug. Please excuse the messy doing housework hairdo…”

A fan user named Tiny asked:

“You are so beautiful and have a beautiful smile! I wish I could have kitties but I’m not allowed in the apts I live in. May I ask if your eyebrows are microbladed or tattooed? They are so perfect! I’m obsessed with brows right now because I’d like to get mine microbladed.”

Ayesha King replied:

“It’s been a long time since I had them microbladed, so when it’s safe I’ll do that again! Right now, just a brow pencil. Thank you for the compliment too! ❤”



Source: metalheadzone.com